Safe table habits
- Supervise young children when using stainless steel utensils, and be especially mindful of children under age 3. Monitor your children so they don’t walk or run with metal cutlery or straws in hand.
- Stainless steel is great at keeping cold things cold and hot things hot—be sure to allow hot beverages or food to cool before consumption.
What makes our products safe
- compliant with FDA food-contact substance requirements
- made from grade 304 18/8 stainless steel
- in accordance with the American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement on Food Additives and Child Health
- free of BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Melamine & Lead
- 100% metal, no additional paint or chemicals
- zero plastic